Follow the Money
Saxman Consulting LLC
- Evanston Township High School District 202, IL - 2021 - $8,000 for District Antiracism Working Group Download
- 3/25/2021 - Evanston Township High School District 202, $8,000
What is Saxman Consulting LLC?
Christine Saxman is the founder of Saxman Consulting LLC, and she describes herself on her website by her racial identity: “A white woman working for racial and social justice.”
What services does Saxman Consulting LLC provide?
The company includes among its services a long list of race-based training, including:
- “White Racial Affinity Space Facilitation,” including “Initial Introduction to White Racial Affinity Spaces” and “Sustained Facilitation for Organization White Racial Affinity Spaces.”
- “Interracial Facilitation,” with the consultant noting, “I co-facilitate with women of color, focusing on accountability and solidarity.”
- “Professional Development for Educational and Corporate Spaces,” including “Accelerating Antiracist Leadership” and “Developing White Racial Consciousness.”
What K-12 work does Saxman Consulting LLC do?
Evanston Township High School District 202
In 2021, Evanston Township High School District 202 paid Saxman Consulting LLC a fee of $8,000 for work related to its “District Antiracism Working Group.” The contract was included in a series of contracts returned by the school district in response to a public records request.