- 2/2/2021 - Bainbridge Island School District #303, $1,000
- 7/31/2020 - Bainbridge Island School District #303, $5,000
Who is Erin Jones?
Erin Jones is an equity consultant based in Olympia, Washington, who says she works “to inspire youth and adults and provide training for a variety of stakeholder groups (schools, government agencies, businesses and nonprofits) on how to employ equitable practices to better serve ALL.”
What services does Erin Jones offer?
Jones’ LinkedIn page details her services, including workshops on several topics:
- Keynote addresses of 20 minutes to 45 minutes for $1,500
- Coaching and facilitating meetings at a rate of $250 per hour
- Workshops and professional development at cost of $750 per hour
What K-12 work has Erin Jones done?
Bainbridge Island School District
In 2020, Bainbridge Island School District agreed to pay Erin Jones $5,000 for consulting work.
In early 2021, Bainbridge Island School District hired Jones as a consultant for $1,000 to engage in “Collaboration with district administrators and 1/29/2021 race and equity training for BISD staff.”