Follow the Money
What is Enid Lee Consultants?
On her website, Enid Lee introduces herself as “an anti-racist professional development specialist, leadership coach and writer.”
She says she “consults internationally on equitable education and supports educators in preparing all students to create and experience a world with greater justice, joy and generosity.”
Her publications include “Letters to Marcia: A Teachers’ Guide to Anti-Racist Education,” “Checking and Changing My Systems for Equity” and “Anti-Racist Teaching“ in the Encyclopedia of Diversity in Education. She is the co-editor of Beyond Heroes and Holidays: A Practical Guide to K-12 Anti-Racist Multicultural Education and Staff Development.
What services does Enid Lee Consultants offer?
Enid Lee Consultants offers trainings and lectures on a number of topics, including:
- “Curriculum Design and Demonstration”
- “Anti-Racist Education – An Applied Field”
- “Putting Race on the Table”
- “Making Equity Work in Distance Teaching and Learning”
- “The Achievement of African American Students”
- “Embedding Equity In The Curriculum”
- “Beginning With Equity”
- “Equity and Literacy with A Focus on English Language Learners”
- “Coaching For Equity”
- “Mentoring With An Anti-Racist Equity Lens”
- “When Discipline Is Nourishment Not Punishment”
- “Leading For Transformation”